Saturday, January 29, 2011

Murphy's Law

Murphy's Law "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong"
We lost our insurance in December and ever since then we have been to the doctors office five times. Yes that is more than once a week.
January has been our month of being sick. Landon has had two ear infections and pink eye. Ethan has had two ear infections, and I have had a really bad cold with a sinus infection. We have to laugh about it all though because we rarely go to the doctors office and then this month we have almost lived there. I am glad that we have had enough in savings to be able to go to the doctors though, and I can't wait until we get insurance again because that will mean we will all be well again. Since I have been sick for most of the month I have not taken any pictures and have spent most days in my pajamas. I will be better at blogging in February so stay tuned for what that Stout's are up to next month.

4 comments:

Kat said...

Yuck! I know the feeling. I didn't have insurance for a long time and it was only then that things were going really badly with my health. Now that we have insurance, we're healthy and well. Lame!! Feel better soon!

Carolee said...

Yep... some days are like that, even in Australia. I guess we have yucky experiences like that so we can appreciate good days and good health, but when you are in the thick of it... YUCK!

Grandma S.

Unknown said...

oh no! Isn't that the way it goes
:( Thomas and alex have been pretty sick this last week and I am done with sick children! :)
I hope you (and they) start to feel better. With having Jacob and then going out of town, I feel like I have kind of been out of the blogging world for awhile. So I am looking forward to seeing more of your posts! :D

Anonymous said...

Waiting to hear how things are going now that we are in Feb. Does Aaron love his new job? I hope you are all feeling better this month.