Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy 29th

I had another great Birthday this year. It all started with going to dinner with my sweet husband, and two boys on Saturday. I love being with my family and making memories together. Then on Sunday Ethan and Aaron made me a birthday cake. It was very delicious.






I had to laugh at Ethan while we were eating my birthday cake. I am not a big fan of frosting, but Aaron loves it and so does his Dad. I took the top layer of frosting off of my piece and put it by the side of my plate. Ethan asked what it was and I told him it was frosting, he looked at me and asked if he could have it. I looked at Aaron, smiled and then gave the frosting to Ethan. He is just like his Dad. I love that minnie Aaron.

I sure hope the last year of my 20's will be a wonderful year. Thanks to all the family and friends that called, wrote, and sang to me on my Birthday. I am truly blessed to know such wonderful people.

4 comments:

J. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are so beautiful and I hope you had a wonderful day. I just love Ethan's little pot belly sticking out while he is licking the cake batter off that spoon!

Breea said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great year to end your twenties. I can't believe we are so grown up! You look so pretty in your picture, I love how long your hair is!

Corene said...

Happy Birthday, Alice!I have no doubt that year 29 will be a great one.

Kat said...

I think the second picture of Aaron and Ethan is my new favorite picture of Ethan...oh how I love that little man. That is the cutest smile on his face...I might need you to print me off a 4x6 of that for my fridge!