Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fish Farm

On Ethan's first field trip he went to the fish farm. They had just learned about fish in his class and he was very excited to go.


He was all smiles before heading out to the fish farm.


Ethan with his fishing pole.


Ethan with his fish, he didn't want to hold it. He kept saying that it was slimy.


Ethan and his class made fish puppets to take home. He loved cutting his puppet with scissors. He really loves being with his class mates and asks to see them all the time.


My little boy was so exhausted that he fell asleep instantly in the car on the way home.

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

Cute! I remember hating it when Grandpa caught fish when we were little. I always thought the worms were gross, and the fish were slimy, and I felt bad for killing them. You are the best mom!

Aaron said...

That kid always makes me smile. Even when I'm grumpy.

Deltha Nelson said...

What a fun day. My little grandson is learning so much.

JaRGen said...

That looks like a fun day. I am glad Ethan enjoys his classmates and learning. Keep it up kid!

Corene said...

Ethan is sporting a new hair do. Looking good, Ethan!

Sherie said...

How fun! I don't blame Ethan a bit for not wanting to touch that slimy fish! :) P.S. I finally updated my blog and have made a vow to update regularly now that I am signing off facebook for good!