Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hall of Flame Fire Museum


While in Phoenix, Lizzy and I took the boys to the Hall of Flame Fire Museum. I thought it was free and that we would only have to make a little donation, but when we arrived I was surprised that we had to pay. But really is anything free anymore?
It was fun seeing all the different types of fire trucks that have been around over the years.








There was even a truck that we could play on. Ethan was so excited to climb up on the big fire truck, play with the buttons, steer us to a fire and put on a fire helmet. He is such a cute little boy and tons of fun to be around.











There was also a play area that taught us all about fire safety. Ethan and Landon had a fun time sitting on the little fire truck.











It was a fun afternoon staying cool and being with each other.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love Ethan's face in the picture with me, Haha! He looks like he wasn't excited to take that picture! Your blog makes it look a lot cooler than it was!

Aaron said...

Man! You're one hot momma! Those kids are pretty stinkin cute too. Wish I could have been there with you. Love you.

Denise said...

My boys love the firetrucks too and did not want to leave the ones we were climbing around on in Park City a few weekends ago. Hopefully I will have the pics of them up on our blog soon. It looks as if you have had so much fun this summer. I just can not believe that our kids return to school in two weeks. Where did the time go?