Saturday, August 7, 2010

Great Grandpa Nelson


We went to Arizona last month to visit my Grandfather, the Boy's Great Grandpa. My wonderful Grandpa is sick, so we went to see him and make some more memories together.


We were able to get pictures of my Dad and two of his sisters with his parents. It was nice to get together and talk for awhile before my Grandpa got to tired.



We had lunch with my Grandparents and when Ethan was finished he wanted to watch a show on Great Grandpa's television. My Grandpa has a hard time hearing so he has headphones that he listens to the TV with. Ethan was so excited to wear them that we almost forgot he was in the room.



Landon loved hangin' out on Great Grandpa's couch.

I have been very blessed that my boys have been able to know their Great Grandparents and that Ethan has been able to fall in love with them. He loved to talk to my Grandpa and had to tell him everything that he was doing. It was so cute to have Ethan ask if we were going to go and see my Grandparents while we were in Arizona.
Grandpa I love you so much. Thank you for always supporting and loving me. I am so proud to call you my Grandpa. You have been a wonderful example in my life, thanks again for always being there for me. LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

todd said...

It was really fun having you here for the week. I really liked spending time with the boys. Josie, why is your ear so big in that first picture?