Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family Camp


We headed out to Boulder, Utah to get a little closer to nature and my family. The boys did great on the drive and Ethan helped the local plants by watering them.














We had such a great time sitting by the fire, roasting marshmallows, eating smore's, and having a great time laughing and talking.


Rada loved holding Landon, and how could she not, he is so cute.







I love getting together with my sisters. They are so much fun!










We did crafts, played games, and just had a really great time with each other.



Thanks everyone for clearing your schedules to come to family camp. I had such a great time and I wish we could all live in the same "coul-de-sac" so we could see each other every day.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Sure was fun except for the freakin' bugs!

todd said...

I'd take those bugs any day over a broken sewer. Although the flying beetle that hitchhiked home with us was a bit much.

J. said...

Thanks so much for planning family camp. Abu and I had a blast. Thanks for being on the "SWAT" team Aaron.