Thursday, June 24, 2010

So Brave


Yesterday Ethan had his dental appointment to fix some cavities, and to remove some gum tissue so his canine tooth can come through. He was such a good little boy. He was silly with the oral sedation, and would talk very slow. He kept trying to stand up and play, but was very wobally when he did.

Ethan did great during the appointment and slept the rest of the afternoon. It was nice to be able to get some cleaning done around the house while he was out cold. His mouth is doing great and he is his silly self again.

He sure looked cute with his Elephant nose on.

5 comments:

Kat said...

Awww! I know just how he feels! What a brave little dude!

Deltha Nelson said...

I wish I looked that cute drooling at the dentist's office.

Lizzy said...

Sad, but he looks like he was a brave boy. I miss you are your cute family :( I just looked at all of your previous blog posts to miss you less, but it just made me miss you more. Family camp so soon - I'm pumped!

Aaron said...

sThe expression on his face in the first pic made me sad cuz he looks a little worried. Then I saw the earphones and realized he was likely in heaven watching one of his favorite movies. I wish I were home with you guys right now.

J. said...

I love how he has his foot up on the arm rest, like it's just another relaxing day!