Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chuck-E-Cheese 2009


Friday we went to Chuck-E-Cheese to celebrate Ethan's cousins' Birthdays. It was a little crazy, but very fun at the same time. Ethan got to play on some of the rides which he totally loved. He just kept saying "Again, Again" who can resist that.
He even took five minutes to eat a piece of pizza.
Ethan and Aurora rode this ride about 15 times. It was Ethan's favorite. Best Friends!
We also sang Happy Birthday , the traditional Stout way, 3 times. After half a cupcake we headed home, and when we arrived this is what we found
Thanks so much for inviting us. We had a great time.

5 comments:

Aaron said...

Funny how he always falls asleep in the car on the way home after he's spent a little time with his cousins. It sure was a good time. Love you guys!

Lizzy said...

I love him!

Nate and Camie said...

I love how he eats his pizza. He is so cute.

Sherie said...

Aww! What a cute boy! Looks like it was lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Grandma Morley took me and my kids to this place last Saturday. My kids had so much fun! We would love an excuse to go back. After seeing the jeep ride in action I can see why the kids would want to ride those kind of rides over and over. My little one that age got addicted to the spinning prize game too. Great pics!