Thursday, November 13, 2008

Spoken to soon

Tuesday night at dinner I was telling Aaron what a wonderful day Ethan and I had. We played together, watched some fun TV shows on the Sprout channel and chased the dog. He was laughing and having a fun evening with his daddy and went to bed like the perfect baby that we know. 10:30 came and Ethan was not a happy baby. I went in to settle him down and he went right back to sleep. 11:30 came and he was fussing again. I went in to check on him, because Ethan very rarely fusses in the night, and he felt very warm so I gave him some motrin, cuddled with him and sang moon, moon, moon and he went right to sleep. 12:30 came and he was up again. I knew that this baby was sick again and "WHAT COULD IT BE?" You guessed it an Ear Infection. Wednesday we went to instacare to get antibiotics and make another appointment with his pediatrician. Hopefully he will feel better by this weekend, because Aunt LALA is coming to visit us. I have learned my lesson though. I will never again say that I had a wonderful day because it will instantly turn south.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad that he has you and his "baby" to comfort him. Hopefully he will recover soon :)

Unknown said...

GET THE EAR TUBES ASAP!!!! it will save you a lot of heartache! and Bad Nights!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness Alice. Sorry to hear he has another one. It sure makes for some very long days and nights when they are sick. Hope he is feeling better soon. Denise

Aaron said...

Miss you guys!