Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Boy and His Dog




Ethan LOVES his "puppy." I think he loves Max as much as his blanket. He is always asking us "Where's puppy." When Ethan is upset I find Max and point him out to Ethan and the crying usually stops. Who knew that someone could love Max more than Aaron.
Ethan loves to play with Max. He tries to chase him and calls for him when we are outside and Max goes somwhere where we can't see him. Ethan also loves to sit right in the middle of Max when he is lying down. I am very surprised how patient Max is with Ethan.
For the most part I love having Max in our lives. Especially when Aaron is gone on business, like this week, it is nice to have a beastly dog to scare people away or to think twice about coming close to us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For a second it actually makes me like dogs, but only for a second. And I'm ever so glad the dog is yours. but we will happily kidnap Ethan anytime! Maybe when Aaron is back Ethan can come play and you can run out to a movie with him.

Unknown said...

I love how cute Max is with Ethan! They truly are bestfriends! :D

(but sometimes, I still can't believe that you have a dog :D )