Friday, October 10, 2008

Sick Baby



Ethan is sick "AGAIN" I feel so bad for him. He has another ear infection, poor little guy. It is becoming a little frustrating having to go to the doctors all the time for this. He will be visiting his doctor in 10 days to make sure it is all cleared up. I will be asking about tubes, because with winter coming and him already having 4 ear infections this summer I can only imagine what it will be like. But on a lighter note, at least we have antibiotics and instacares to help our sick children when mothers or fathers love just isn't enough.

6 comments:

Carolee said...

Oooooooh... I feel his pain! Poor baby. Be very, very nice to him!

Mom

Aaron said...

Pobresito. That picture makes me sad. He felt so bad.

Shana said...

Sorry he's sick. We're going through the same thing with Noah only he keeps getting Strep. It's very frustrating. And Kak just lectured me on using Probiotics too. Arrgghh! But good news--since Denver got tubes three or four years ago, he hasn't had an ear infection! Good luck and feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Oh, it's so sad when they are sick and can't tell you anything :(

You might want to think about taking him off dairy milk...
I know that Barbara thinks ear infections and dairy are related...and she is not a fan of the tubes, so it might be nice to hear about some other options :D
let me know if you want her email...
I hope he's doing better :D

Unknown said...

I should have put tubes in hailey and Sierras ears the MINUTE they were BORN!!!! I wish I had known i was going to go thru so many. It wasn't till Sierra was almost 7 we put them in and one has finnaly fallen out.

We ahve been thru it OVER and over I strongly recommend it. it's a very easy proceedure.

Unknown said...

I just have to say the tubes are a way better choice than antibiotics all the time in their little systems, and better than going without dairy for a long time causing growth problems.