Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Party 2008


This past Saturday was my family's annual Pumpkin Carving Party. I think it has been going on for about 20 years give or take a few. It was held at the Watko house. We had delicious pizza from Papa John's, Aaron's favorite, and cookies that I brought and donuts from Kathy that everyone LOVED!!! We carved and painted pumpkins until everyone was ready to eat. The kids all played outside together and Ethan had a wonderful time going from the garage into the house and back out again. Everyone was anticipating the arrival of Kathy and Dan. They finally showed up (Late) which seems to be their style. HEHEHE!! Everyone loved Kathy, and how could you not. Dan's brother and Dad told her some funny stories about Dan and Aaron did his best to tell some about her. All in all it was another fun family get together. We are so very bleesed to have two great families that love us. Even though my immediate family is not here my extended family treats me like one of their own. Thanks, Love you all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Alice, you must kiss him all day long. He is such a cutie, I could see how you might cuddle him and kiss him all day! :D
I love fall and all the fun activities!

Suzie said...

Ethan looks very cute as a frog. I have a very similar costume Carolee wore a few years ago. Cute pictures!

Aaron said...

Those are some pretty dang cute pictures. I love that little guy!