Thursday, July 17, 2008

Milford Beach



In May we headed out to Connecticut to visit Aaron's family, and to attend a wedding. We stayed with Aaron's oldest sister Chris, and her family. It was very fun and they took us where ever we wanted to go. Since we don't live by the beach I knew we would need to go. Aaron was doing wedding stuff the whole time so Ethan and I headed out on an aventure of discovering new smells and textures. The water was still very cold and Ethan wasn't very sure about that but when he was able to sit down and play in the sand he loved it. Ethan loves to put things in his mouth, which most babies his age do. As you can see from the picture above he picked up a rock and instantlly tried to put it in his mouth. I kept trying to move it away and he wasn't to happy with me, but it all worked out in the end. We walked the beach together looking at sail boats and kites and other things around us. We had a wonderful time at the beach. Maybe next time Daddy can enjoy it with us too.




3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oooh oooh...this reminds me...AQUARIUM PICTURES!

Unknown said...

I am so excited that you have your own blog!!!!! I like blogs, because I really get to hear more about you and Ethan. It helps me "see" what you are up to. I haven't had time to do any posts, but I still find the time to look at other people's post and it makes my day better :)

That is a very cute picture of Ethan in the sand!

And I am sure that your parents love something else they can see Ethan in :D

Aaron said...

I really wanted to spend more time with you. I guess we've got lots of time left. Love you!