Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mac-N-Cheese


Today for lunch we decided to go for the old standard of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. I gave Ethan a few apple slices to hold him off until the 8 minutes of cooking were up. I gave myself a bowl then gave ethan a bowl and left enough for Aaron. Ethan was truely hillarious eating it. I seriously think that he was starving. His appitite has returned and he was loving his lunch. He would grab the mac-n-cheese with both hands and shove both fists in his mouth. When he was finished with his I gave him the rest of mine. Then he started on Aarons' portion. He finally got tired of shoveling it into his own mouth and decided to just opened it up like a little bird and let me put the mac-n-cheese in his mouth for him. When he had finished off the rest we cleaned up and started to play. He got into the diaper bag and grabed his bag of Kiks cereal, brought them over to me and started eating. I guess he was still hungary. Well what 1 year old wouldn't be after eating 3/4 of a box of macaroni and cheese and a few apple slices?
Sorry Aaron you will have to eat somthing else for lunch. I am very glad that he is able to eat good food again. This kid cracks me up!!! Here's to good eating.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a good eater! My mom always tells me that when they eat a lot like that they are in a growth spurt.
So keep feeding him... he's trying to grow up so he can fit in the big boys seat that he looked so cute in :)

Corene said...

My goodness...what a good boy! He's working hard to be bigger than his mamma!

Aaron said...

Don't worry about me. Going without will be good for me! Love you.