Friday, September 28, 2012

Lizzy and Jon Lu's Wedding

 On August 25th my beautiful baby sister was Married to her best friend Jon.  It was so cute to see them together and the love and understanding they show to each other.
 Lizzy was gorgeous as always, but for some reason I never got any pictures of them together so all you get to see are me and my kids, and Lizzy.  I guess that is why you pay someone to take pictures.

 The ceremony was beautiful and just perfect timing.

 Don't my boys look so cute in their ties?  Aaron, Ethan is doing a crazy face like you always do.
 Don't ask me how I managed to cut Lizzy and Jon out of this picture, but at least I got their cake.
Landon managed to find a ball and had a great time throwing it in the air and kicking it to Mommy.  It was a great evening and it was fun to see family and friends that I haven't visited with in awhile.

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love all of the pictures! You are your boys are the cutest people to hit the planet!

Aaron said...

It was a nice wedding. Where are the pics of the awesome faux ceiling?!

J. said...

It was a fun wedding, once that awesome faux ceiling was done! You guys are so cute. :)

J. said...

Leave it to Landon to find a ball!