Monday, August 22, 2011

Playing at the Bay



Before Aaron started his new job we went to play at Willard Bay with our good friends the Snows. The boys love water, mud, and being outside so it was a perfect day. We brought our shovels and buckets and were ready to play.




The kids had a great time riding in the Snow's boat. The kids were pulled around in a raft and it was so cute to see them smiling and having a fun time.



It has been about 5 years since I have been out on the water. I am usually very good at water skiing and wake boarding but I had a little difficulty this time. It was very fun to be out there again though, and I hope that I will be able to go out again.







Thanks for such a fun day Aaron, Roger, and Corene. We really need to do it again.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

I didn't know they had whales at Wilard Bay! Oh wait... that's me.

It was a good time. Roger and Corene, call us next time you go! :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! We had a great time, too. Thanks for coming!