Friday, July 15, 2011

18 months



I can't believe that my baby is 18 months already. He is growing up to quickly. Landon did great at his appointment. His stats are

Height 33.5inches 80%
Weight 22lbs 5%
Head Circ. 47.5 45%

He is still very lean and tall. He loves to run around with his brother, and it is the sweetest sound to hear them laughing together. He still loves to kick and throw balls around the house and outside.
His favorite foods are bananas, yogurt, pancakes, cottage cheese, mac and cheese, and chicken nuggets. He pretty much eats whatever I put in front of him which is nice. He still has a little bit of a temper and gets jealous when other kids get to close to Mommy or Daddy, but I am hoping that will go away as he gets older. We sure love our little boys electric blue eyes and his beautiful smile.

4 comments:

Deltha Nelson said...

What a cute baby. I love all those things about him too. Hmmmm, I wonder if I should correct your spelling here? Well, I feel compelled as your mother to do so. What you do with a ball is throw...not through. So, there you go. So glad our little guys are doing so well.

Kat said...

Oh, he is so beautiful I can hardly stand it! I can't wait to see how these boys grow up. They are such opposites...I hope the rivalry is minimal :)

J. said...

Oh, Mom!
What a cute little guy. I love him!

todd said...

His futures so bright...