Saturday, November 13, 2010

Family Home Evening

We have been trying to have Family Home Evening this month. We invited the Snow's to come and play with us, enjoy a good meal, have a lesson, and then a wonderful dessert.

Corene is a wonderful cook and I was trying to make banana cream pie for the first time so I called her up and asked if she, and her family, would come over and help me.
We had a great meal of Lasagna, green beans, and salad. I gave a lesson about sharing and the kids had a really good time. Then we partook of the banana cream pie, and I would have to say that it was delicious.


Ryder kept having to move around the table so Landon wouldn't get his pie.


It was such a fun night, and I hope to do it again soon.
Corene thanks so much for helping me with the pie it was so good.

5 comments:

J. said...

Landon the pie thief! Don't worry Landon, I'll share my pie with you on Thanksgiving/ :)

Corene said...

Thanks for letting us come over...we love going to your house!

Deltha Nelson said...

Pie? Pie? I remember Ethan when we had Thanksgiving at your house. He didn't talk much but when someone mentioned pie that weekend, he ran to the fridge and pointed, "Pie? Pie?" Landon and Ethan are so much alike first the fire trucks, now the pie. I cannot wait to see them.

Aaron said...

'Twas a good time! That pic of Ryder and Landon is hilarious.

John and Aleesa said...

Your kids are so cute- I really need to stop by sometime!! I made my blog private so I need your email address if you want to read it. :) Hope to see you guys soon!