Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Phoenix Zoo

This past weekend Ethan, LaLa (Lizzy), and I traveled down to Phoenix to be with my family. We did the drive in two days so that Ethan would do a little better. Aaron purchased me a portable DVD player, which I said I would never get, and it truly was a life saver.
Monday we went to the Phoenix Zoo. It was tons of fun. Grandpa or papa, as Ethan calls him, was nice enough to push him around in the stroller. We saw tons of animals like, giraffes, lions, tigers, zebras, turtles, bears, rino's, and many birds and other animals.








It was getting pretty hot so we got snow cones, and an italian ice for Ethan. He really liked it, and LaLa's snow cone turned her lips and teeth blue. The Phoenix Zoo also has a great place where the kids can play in some water. Ethan loved it and his Aunt LaLa was so nice to help him be a little more brave. Thanks Lizzy.


Thanks Mom and Dad for taking us to the Zoo. We had a Blast and can't wait to do it again.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

I wish I could have gone too. I missed you guys like crazy! Glad you're home.

Sherie said...

Aww! Isn't spending time with family the best!? Looks like lots of fun! I love the pictures of Ethan playing in the water!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We are hoping to take our kids this month sometime to the one here. Glad you made it home safe.