Monday, February 9, 2009

Little Helper


This is my little helper. Ethan loves to help me do just about everything around our home. When Ethan was about 3 months we went to Phoenix to see my family and my Mom would always have Ethan help her take out the trash. Then when we went back 3 months later she would have him help her again. I guess he caught on, because he loves to take out the trash. He also loves to help me cook. At first I thought this would be more of a hassle having him try to help me, but I have really enjoyed it. I just hope that he continues to help his mama.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love you and that little baby! I am excited to see you this weekend! I got the valentine too - the best valentine I've ever received!!

J. said...

Can he come over and take out my trash? Miss you!

Unknown said...

I love to see kids helping... it makes me sad to think that parents don't allow/teach their kids to help out

He is such a cutie!
I hope you and Aaron had a nice Valentine's Day :)